The Annual General Meeting of the British Columbia Pipers’ Association will be on Saturday, November 20, 2021 from 9:00 am to 11:30 am as an ONLINE MEETING ONLY.
This form of meeting was approved by the Board of Directors to exercise new capabilities in the BC Societies Act to enable greater participation of members in the general meetings.
Agenda of Business for the British Columbia Pipers’ Association Annual General Meeting
Saturday, November 20, 2021 9:00 - 11:30 am Pacific Standard Time
ONLINE MEETING AGENDA
1. Elect an individual to chair the meeting, if necessary;
2. Determine that there is a quorum;
3. Approve the agenda;
4. Approve the minutes from the last annual general meeting (November 21, 2020);
5. Deal with unfinished business from the last annual general meeting;
6. Receive the Directors' report on the financial statements of the Society for the previous financial year (ending September 30, 2021);
7. Receive other reports of Directors' activities and decisions since the previous annual general meeting;
8. Elect or appoint the Vice President for a two year term;
9. Elect or appoint up to 5 Directors for a two year term;
10. Deal with new business;
11. Terminate the meeting